Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oops!

  I hate not updating this! So this is me updating it! So I've been doing Zafaria of coursssee! But here are some things that happened! I'm just itching to post my pictures!




I got my Death to 60! Yayyy.. Now there is 70 -_-...

Spells Acquired!


Yayyy!


So my Storm is 68 and my Ice is 70... my first Transcended!
This is not really new news here thoughh so.. I challenge you to do what I did! Take pictures randomly! Especially when you're casting spells! It can look really cool.. Let me show you what I got:


^These were from a boss fight in Zafaria on Ice! v
My person and pet look exactly the same! Haha
and finally..
Probably the coolest picture!


So yeah.. nothing too exciting.. but I'm going to make sure to post more often, I don't ever want to just randomly stop writing on this blog!!
                                                                                                   The Sprites Are a Lie ;) - Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment