Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ohh.. So Relieved!

    I'm a procrastinator. I have no clue why, but the last minute is always my time. You think that I would like to do stuff now and then not have to do it in a rush, but I'm just weird. My certain special friend helped me with my math test.. that is due by 8 AM tomorrow.. and it's 12 now. Hahaha Oops?
  I HATE MATH
Okay so I did the test realm and got my lifer to 68



And Myth to 70..

Well I decided no more test realm, I have no clue at all why but I guess I wanted to see if my myth could still be good, which she is.. (; but I'm done on test for now until it goes live. I don't want to have to do it 500 more times, it is very fun though!
   But one thing that I've got from test that is so amazing! IS A PICTURE! "All new spells, a WORLD, new mobs, clothes! You're excited the most about a picture? Ryan are you insane!" To that I say yes, I really am insane though. This picture is amazing though! I think it's the best screenshot I've ever taken on W101! So with that I leave you!                                                

                                                                                   Fighting Morganthe Is a Lie ~Ty





No comments:

Post a Comment