Friday, November 4, 2011

Moon Portal 2.0

  Well I was happy about Zafaria. Until I hit the Moon portal 2.0 as I call it. If anyone doesn't remember, when Celestia went on the test realm no one could get through that one portal to the dungeon. This is a boat, a boat carting nothing but boredom and pure evil. 
Sad Hippogriff and I..



   But all well, I reported the bug like 2 times and hope that they'll fix it. I'm not in a race to get it done, I would just like to keep on questing and testing stuff out. Speaking of testing I love Zafaria, I can't take a lot of pictures because I'm not on my laptop but when I get my wifi back I'll spam up this blog with cute pictures all the time. When this update goes live I think i'm going to have to buy another Hippogriff. I just can't leave TuTu alone. Yes I named my Hippogriff TuTu.  Okay off topic so Bye!                                                                
                                                                        Hope the ZF bugs don't eat you!  ~Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment