Sunday, December 18, 2011

Humph..

So I've managed to do what I was planning on not doing.. posting... ever... at all.. I've just not been into games on the computer that much.. well ones that I've thought to take pictures of.. unless you want bloody pictures of The Binding of Isaac. Yeah didn't think so.. That makes me think though! This post is going to be stuff about me. I feel that my blog hasn't really been personable, you know? Of course you know. Anyways here it goes. Things about me! (I'll try to keep it on subject.)

When I type/write I ramble.. a lot. I have to edit all of these posts a ton or else you'd get fed up with me and just close this out.. hahahaha. I like to draw, sculpt, and create things. Crafting, art, I love it all. But not painting as much though. Drawing is my FAVORITE! I'm going to post 2 of the things that I have drew, all I ask is for you not to repost these without my permission. I have no problem with you asking me though!

So I bought some books on these how to draw things and I didn't learn anything from them.. yeah kind of pointless. But they have a lot of inspiration in them and one thing was to draw emotions so I did! Yeah I know my drawing is pretty ugly but I don't care. This is my sinister guy! Plotting revenge is his favorite pastime..

Not all of my drawings are super evil though, promise. This next one is out of a drawing book that my friend is making me draw in for her for Christmas. I have no clue why she wants my ugly drawings but all well. She's weird like that. This one I call Random things!


I had to take the photos with my phone so you can't see them exactly perfect but all well. I'm sure you'll survive with these ugly ones for now.

Finally I'll end this post with my favorite games to play! Wizard101, Minecraft, The Binding of Isaac(it's a gory game so be warned) Terraria, Dead Island (also another gory game), Little Big Planet, Rift.
I never noticed until now that the games I play go from E to R to Teen to like preschooler games, haha just kidding but still. Idk I'm just weird. I hope that you've got to know me a little bit in this post, maybe I'll post more about me some other time.            
                                                                                                                The energy drinks are a lie ~Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment