Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Games Games Games Kankurō ..I mean Games

So.. I'm finally going to make a post that isn't at 3am in the morning! Yay for improvement. I'm thinking of trying to post more, I don't know.. Maybe I'll start forcing myself to post and not just do it erratically haha..
Now for gaming stuff. I've been back on Wizard101 for leveling my Death and Ice, yay? I wouldn't say that I get bored of Wizard101.. it's just painful to quest through a world you did already. I think I've leveled up too many people.. Speaking of leveling people... Life has...
Finished Avalon! Okay I finished it like two months ago and forgot to say anything, maybe I did say something... all well. One down! Oh and I don't know if I talked about it or not but I deleted my Fire because I got bored... Yeah.... but I made a Balance in his place! I think I just needed something different, and I didn't really care for my fire anyway. So now I have to level up 1,001 times.

Random Avalon picture! I'm trying to finish Avalon on my Ice at the moment as I type this and i'm failing miserably at multitasking. I drew some today, but I don't really think anyone wants to see that.. hmm.. I should probably think out clear things to write about before I start to make a post. That wouldn't really be thoughts of my mind though, so you're stuck reading this weird stuff! ..Unless you can't stand me and are cursing me while closing the window. I'm ok with that. I started playing Left 4 Dead 2 by the way. It's awesome!

You wouldn't believe how freaking hard it was to upload that photo, I felt like I was a CIA agent hacking into my own computer to locate the picture. Anyways.. I started playing L4D2 and it's so much fun. I'm really horrible at first person shooter type of games, but I'm finding it a lot easier to play with a keyboard and mouse rather than a controller. Dead Island is seriously impossible for me to play on my PS3. I die as soon as I start the game and just get mad. I've improved though! On L4D2 I don't just run from zombies and hide places.. unlike Dead Island. Cha!

On minecraft I've been playing on my server with my friend mads too. I'm going to get some screenshots of that now.



It doesn't look like much yet, but I didn't want to fly to other areas, and we haven't really built much.. We're trying to play more Survival-ish on there. I should make a world and have a Creative world. But I think that's it for now! I might upload some artwork or something next time. If anyone would care :p 
 
                                                                                                             I <3 Sai ~ Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment