Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oh hey, I'm not dead.

 YAYYYYYYYY! It feels so nice to be done with all my school (for now). I have NOTHING to do! YESSS! In cyber school when you finish your stuff you have to wait for your next crap to get reset and such, and your previous tests get graded etc. I'm happy! So what has happened.. Well I got a drawing tablet thing for the computer that I plan on using. Maybe I'll post stuff I'm drawing? Oh I drew something already. I'll find it now.




Yep it's not good but I'm just starting to draw with it... Now gaming stuff!
On W101 I'm finding it hard to really get into questing. I'm just not really happy when I'm playing W101.. which kind of ruins the whole point of even getting on.. I guess I'm just sick and tired of seeing the same spells, doing the same things.. It gets really old and boring, but I think that it would be better if we could somehow use stuff differently. Maybe have the same ranked spells but with different effects? I don't know. I'm starting to play Rift more and I'm yet again liking it more then W101...

Oh and MineCraft! I'm currently in a sky world type thing. It's made from this mod that I've installed that makes more world options...



So yeah, what's new with all of you? I'm going to post more stuff now.. Maybe I'll try to post like once every other week? Every week? Who knows. All I know is that I'm back and I feel a lot better now (:

                                                                                                              
                                                                                                            The Cake Remains a Lie ~ Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment