Saturday, October 8, 2011

Zorgaflibbernaughts.

I forgot! Forgotten it was. A sort of thinking limbo my thoughts were in, trying to get out but evermore being pulled back into the dark dark limbo of my dark crazy mind. JUST KIDDING. Ok now that I've got that out of the way I did forget. To.... Show my people!!!!

Me to everyone: "I play W101!"
Everyone is like: "Ok that's amazing?"
 - then I just don't show my wizards -

 But yeah! So let me try to figure out how to put my wizards up on here......

OH I DID IT!!! Ok so I'm going to order them from my most used people/favorites.

So Ryan Life is my most used and favorite person, I just enjoy healing people a lot. I get crazy, no clue why. But I never pvp on him. PvP is OK on life but it's very stressful     Life PvP + me = Not fun.



Ryan Winter!  He was the first person that I ever made on Wizard101! I took the first quiz seriously and got life but I was new to MMO's and I didn't know that the life class would be a healer and Ice would be a Tank.. and a tank my Ice is ;D.    I love to PvP on ice! (just not ranked.)  When new stuff on W101 comes out I always do it on the test realm and then do it live on Ice, I really don't know why.. I just really love Ice!!!

Uh yeah my Myth is a girl.

It started out as a joke, you see I am a male.. (FUN FACT?)  But I've always had a problem with the 6 person thing, I never knew if I wanted a Death, or a Myth, So I've deleted myth's and death's like crazy. I had a Ryan Myth but he got deleted at 49 (before level 60's). And I deleted Ryan Death at 50 (also before level 60's)! And idk maybe about 4 or 5 level 20-35 myth's and deaths. I change my mind a lot..
OK! So back on topic my best friend Cristiana and I were in the Arena this one nice day, and out of no where this really REALLY weird girl named Llewella started to talk to us out of no where. It was very odd having this person morph out of thin air and then start talking to us, so we thought she was totally off her rocker.
About 4-5 months later I decided that Ryan Death was going to get axed once again, abracadabra being one of his least favorite of last words.. (R.I.P Death.. times 5) But I was thinking! In case you haven't noticed I name my people Ryan-????  ??? being the name of their school. But I really hate being normal so I decided that no! No more Ryan Myth/Death's! I'm going to make a totally off the wall person! But then I thought.. Why not go all out and totally switch the entire GENDER of my person! So I did! Llewella was right up in the front and again I saw a way to be even more weird and pick the name of that girl that was so perplexing in the arena!
Ok I really didn't mean to write all that out but I think that was the first time I ever voiced out the whole reasoning behind why I have one female person.. hmm all well.. Back on track!!




Ryan ShadowBlade!

Along with the Death/Myth ordeal I had forgot that a few Ryan Fire's got deleted. (eye roll at myself.)
I have no clue why I'm so weird, so sorry about that! The reason was along the lines of a Llewella, I didn't want another person with Fire/Flame as a last name, so my best friend Christina ShadowBlade told me to use her last name so It would be funny, which it was! I PvP on fire, it's a ton of fun DoT killing everyone one by one... a little insane to think of... ...but that's just me...


Ryan Storm!

He was about my 5th person, There really isn't any cool stories about him... hmm. Well he used to be a WildBolt factory before that pet update patch, it was insane how many WildBolts people made me make them in a day. So I like to PvP on Storm too, going second on my storm really makes me die almost instantly though.. I fail at defence on my Storm. BUT! If I'm on the team going first then you should watch out, you might not make it to the second round! (Jk I'm not that cool, nor scary)

Ryan...Sand...
He was my second person.. and well to be blunt I do not like Balance. Some people like the school and that's totally fine with me, I just see nothing special in it. I mean how can you expect a school that has brown spells and colors to be exciting. No, Please, Please I beg you, Don't hit me with your bland spells! (Judgement rocks though!)
*shrug.* Everyone dies sometime right?  Abracadabra! Oh and I freakin hated that dorm, It was ALWAYS so ugly!

AND FINALLY!!!!

Wittle Ryan GhostWhisper!
He's my 46 Death Guy! Down with Balance, Up with Death! See all along if I would of just killed off Balance I would of had so many hours of work saved, But alas you can't change what was already done!  It is actually a good thing that I made a death with the new spells in mind, because this Death2.0 (6.0) Is actually a myth-er too. DoT's, Double hits, Earthquakes, Drains, Crowd Controls, Minions!! Death + Myth =  one super happy Ryan :)

Ok so I won't both you anymore, yes the invisible you out there that is not reading this right now! But I do not mind, for one day I know that someone will be happy that I have told my stories and explained some of my insanity! :D Until next time..... I feel a Bunny Post coming on tomorrow.. Stay tuned ;~).      ~Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment