Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Start!

  Normally I like to view Wizard101 Blogs throughout the day to see if there is anything useful that I can learn, or hear about Wizard101.. but I thought, why not let someone see my own thoughts?
   So here it is. The Ever-Changing Spiral was born in about 10 minutes (I fail at starting blogs I guess) but I really hope that everyone would like what I post. I'm obviously not going to be posting dirty stuff, and eventhough I may have a bit of a pottymouth sometimes I've decided to keep a clean blog. I personally don't like to read through a blog or website that has a ton of swearing all over it.  So with that being said I don't really mind if no one ever reads my posts, or if someone reads it and hates it. I would just really like to get my thoughts out to the world! End of first ever blog post!           
                                                         ~Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment